Pages

Saturday 28 December 2013

NYE dress ideas


























































































Although I will be dressing as a mythical being for New Years Eve, these items would also make me want to party until dawn. I think celebrating a new year calls for something special, maybe something you wouldn't normally wear so you're fully embracing the idea of the new. Also, I should note that some of these items are in the sale so be quick! After Christmas and shopping in the sales, (I went out today, will show you my bargains later!) any penny saved is a very good thing!

1. Zara dress with sheer neckline
2. Cos graphic print dress
3. Asos ponte pencil dress with lace t-shirt
4. Cos coated jersey dress
5. Zara lingerie-style studio dress - wear with a blazer or a luxe cardigan (or a fur stole!)
6. Warehouse embroidered mesh midi dress
7. Cos strapless dress
8. Asos midi cami dress with lace trim
9. Cos sculpted fold dress
10. Mango cut out detail shift dress


No comments:

Post a Comment