Pages

Friday 13 December 2013

Jumper (for joy!)



How gorgeous is this jumper from COS? It's made of lovely soft wool and has long sleeves and a high crew cut neck, just what I love in a warmer layer. I love the colours and the wavy lines. It's almost like an abstract camo print don't you think? It's technically from the men's party range but I think it is definitely a unisex item. The whole party range is also worth checking out. There are loads of beautiful abstract prints, silk shirts, full skirts, leather trimmed blazers and amazing structural dresses. It's the one stop for easy, grown up night time dressing. This one is going right on my wish list along with a few other items I'll share with you later. Then I think I should check into COS jumper anonymous because I definitely have a problem. Hello my name is Corrine and I'm a jumper-holic.

Get it here - Painterly stripe jumper, COS

(picture taken from www.cosstores.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment