Pages

Wednesday 25 December 2013

Block colour




































I just wanted to show you this incredible shirt dress from COS. I think monochrome can look even better than a bright colour and stands out more. It's lovely and silky and light and is part of the newer items, nodding now to spring (weather: take note please) and making me long to see lighter mornings and evenings and sunshine! I would roll the sleeves up and pair it with orange or bronze sandals, quirky sunglasses and a casual shopper to wander round town and then to go and sit in a nice beer garden with some friends and stay there for five hours (sigh, memories!).

Block-coloured shirt dress - COS - £89 

I also hope everyone had a really lovely Christmas, full of food and fun and is looking forward to Christmas leftover sandwiches today as much as I am! I'm off to work soon so I need my strength! The sales have begun...

No comments:

Post a Comment