Pages

Saturday 14 December 2013

My Christmas wishlist!



I am feeling so christmassy this year. Not that I'm normally too grinch like but it can take me a while to get in the mood. Maybe christmas music in the background at work since mid October has something to do with it. Here are the items on my wish list. Not one, not two but three COS jumpers (of course), some christmas day reading and other treats. If you haven't tried the Hotel Chocolate dark salted soft caramels you really must! I'm planning on spending christmas with my family and although the presents are very exciting, the best thing for me will be my mum's roast dinner. Roast chicken, pigs in blankets, honet roast parsnips, red currant jelly and veg covered in gravy. Plus my mum's done a special white-flour-free christmas pudding for me this year, I can't wait!

1. Grace: A Memoir by Grace Coddington

2. Milano knit cardigan

3. Ro's Argan oil from Lush - smells so amazing!

4. Cable knit jumper

5. Hotel Chocolate dark salted soft caramels

6. ASOS Tunic Top with V Back in Crepe

7. Square-cut jumper

8. ASOS Cape Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment