Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

Laces



Hey there. More street style today. This was near to the triangle on a very windy Saturday, or maybe Friday. I'm not sure! Working shifts can make you start to confuse the days a little! The part of her outfit that drew me first and the most were her shoes, I just love them. I think they make the entire outfit. That flash of pink that really warms up the denim and khaki jacket. They are a really personal touch, like the scarf and brooch. She definitely seems like the kind of person who would put her own cool spin on everything. I always think it can look a bit funny when you see a group of girls or boys who all have on practically the same outfit and hairstyle. I always wonder if they haven't noticed or if they have but don't want to say anything. Or maybe they think that's good. I don't know. It's definitely dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment