Pages

Thursday 21 February 2013

Saturday




I went out last Saturday and took a few photos around town, it was really fun! I felt like I hadn't been out for ages and it was really nice to go round with my camera again. Plus I stopped into Patisserie Valerie for some macaroons, they are amazing. It's on Deansgate in Manchester, just off St Anns Square and they do all kinds of tasty pastries. I recommend the chocolate and the raspberry ones! This picture was taken near the Printworks (I love how the lights on red, stop! Fashion!) and I love this outfit. The hat is awesome, Russian chic is definitely on trend right now. All the different textures; the ribbed scarf, chunky knit cardigan and the fur hat make the outfit look really interesting. I can't seem to figure out how she's tied her scarf but it looks really good, I never know how to tie my scarf, I never think it looks right! More photos to come this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment