Pages

Monday 18 February 2013

Christopher Kane AW13







These are a few of my favourite looks from the Christopher Kane AW13 show. A season which I'm now officially excited for. Thanks to the weather I felt like SS13 had barely even started, I haven't been able to wear anything remotely springy yet, so when AW13 started, it felt like it came around far too fast! But I feel much better after seeing this. First of all, the coat! The coat! Navy wool with bright blue buckles, over sized...ahh! The dream coat. Then the two dresses, red velvet with those subtly sexy knitted strips and the white organza patch work is just super cool. The whole collection has an military print running through it in blues and greens. I love the kilts. The major trend is texture, especially the tactile kind; layers of flowers, oversize jems, mohair, fur, velvet - it's very touchable indeed. See the whole collection at Elleuk.com.

(photos taken from Elleuk.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment