Pages

Saturday 16 February 2013

Net-a-porter edit 2



Even though I can't buy anything, I can't resist having a look through Net-a-porter every once in a while. Almost everything there is so gorgeous. These are my favourite things. I would have been so tempted to buy the Marni embellished cotton jersey top (I feel like it's me reincarnated into a top) but it's sold out. Probably a good thing, I get spending guilt even in Primark. And I definitely don't need another jumper, I have 10 on the last count I think? Jumper mad I am.

1. Checked knitted sweater - Marni

2. High-waisted lace skirt - Dolce and Gabbana

3. Leopard jacquard skinny pants - Kenzo

4. Oversized bouclé wool-blend coat - Halston Heritage

5. Sloane snake-print cashmere sweater - Equipment

6. Printed silk mini dress - Marc by Marc Jacobs

7. Signature washed-silk crepe de chine shirt - Equipment

8. Moe striped silk crepe de chine blouse - Preen

9. Textured stretch-knit mini dress - Alexander McQueen

10. Jacquard A-line skirt - Mary Katrantzou

11. Embellished cotton-jersey top - Marni

13. Floral-print silk-blend dress - Dolce and Gabbana

14. Ella printed cotton-blend sateen skirt - Preen

No comments:

Post a Comment