Pages

Saturday 12 January 2013

My wishlist



This is my current wish list. As usual filled mostly with things I can't afford haha. If only I could make all of these things magically appear in front of me. I'll try it. Appear.....err....now! *looks around* Damn it! How many times do I need to read Harry Potter before I get my own magic powers? How disappointing. This is just like my 11th birthday all over again. (I'm still waiting for my letter Dumbledore). Another thing I'm still waiting for? January payday! Anyone else stuck in the longest and coldest month of their life? Please, please, please ASOS, have those boots in a size 8 till the end of the month! What's on your wishlist at the moment?

1. Burgundy boots - ASOS
2. Beanie - ASOS
3. Leather skirt - Elin Kling x Guess by Marciano
4. Skirt - Tibi

No comments:

Post a Comment