Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Matching



I've been staring longingly at this silky matching set from Zara for ages. And as I've not shopped for a while I nipped down at lunch the other day and bought it. I love the pattern, it's not too much and not too bright. Plus the I can wear them as separates too, the top will go with jeans and the trousers with any kind of top really. I'll probably go with loose t-shirts and jumpers with shirts underneath. I can't wait to wear them together as well, but it'll be a while till I can wear it, it brightened up for a few days but the wind today was insane. The thunder too, my whole office went silent for a second when it started to rumble and it's normally a fairly noisy place. It's nearly May, it's very unfair. Anyone else got any outfits they are having to save for a much warmer day?

No comments:

Post a Comment