Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013

Fantasy shopping - Net-a-Porter edit



I don't know why I do it to myself but I can't resist a rummage through Net-a-Porter every now again. Everything on there is just so beautiful, here's a top ten list of my favourite items. Yes, I know, some of them are eye wateringly expensive but fashion is all about fantasy after all. I can't decide on a favourite, I'm pretty much in love with every single item. And they weirdly all go together. Like if you added a grey t-shirt to the mix (to tuck into the skirts, or possibly even under the Helmet Lang dress?) you'd have a very glamorous capsule wardrobe indeed.

1. Metallic leather pumps - Chloe

2. Embellished printed satin dress - Proenza Schouler

3. Ghent fine-knit cashmere and silk-blend sweater - The Row

4. Ombré silk cocoon coat - Burberry Prosum

5. Jacquard dress - Helmut Lang

6. Patchwork cotton landscape dress - Vika Gazinskaya

7. Studded patent-leather flats - Valentino

8. Pandora Perspex clutch - Charlotte Oylmpia

9. Panelled satin skirt - Proenza Schouler

10. Lace-appliquéd taped silk-organza skirt - Christopher Kane

No comments:

Post a Comment