Pages

Thursday 16 January 2014

Fantasy



I'm off to Dublin at the end of February with my girlfriends and I am so excited already. I thought it'd be fun, for this post, to create a fantasy outfit of what I'd like (in my dreams) to be seeing the sights in. Although there are some exquisite designer pieces to be had I've actually ended up choosing something quite simple (so very me, insert obvious joke) - although I did salivate over a bright yellow Christopher Kane skirt - and a comfy pair of boots. And as it's fantasy I've added a gorgeous tote by The Row for all the junk I carry around every day. I swear when something random I've been carrying for ever comes in handy, I get very happy! (I know that foldable spoon would have its day!) But yes, very sensible indeed, even in my fantasies I'm thinking, will it be warm/comfortable enough? But I have added with the lace bra. I mean how could you not? That thing is to DIE for. When your dressing, it's much better to keep the secret rather than tell everyone, do you know what I mean? So all I need to do is win the lottery between now and then, totally do-able.

1. Bra - La Perla
2. White shirt - Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
3. Leather skirt - Theory
4. Cardigan - Chloe
5. Boots - Church's
6. Bag - The Row

No comments:

Post a Comment