Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

The Lady Sybil



The coolest thing ever happened the other day. I was on my lunch break taking some photos and I spotted a beautifully dressed woman crossing the road. As you can see, she was dressed in a wonderful combination of greens, neutrals and black. I love how each item drapes and falls, there's a slightly vintage feel to it as well, like a aristocratic lady whose travelling, wrapped up in lots of luxurious layers. At first I didn't know who it was (we are friends on twitter) and she made my day (week, year!) when she said after I'd requested to take her photo, 'are you the wardrobe doors?' I was like YES! grinning like a lunatic. I felt well famous haha. I found some other really amazing styles that day which I'll be posting over the next week or two. As a side, have you been on Topshop.com recently? There is far too much on there that I want to buy. Someone stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment