Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Tights



First of all, what was going on with the weather yesterday? Snow, then sunshine, then snow, it was so windy it blew my garage open. Madness! But anyway, more street style for you today. There is so much I love going on here, I was walking back towards my office building and I spotted here waiting there and doubled back. First of all I love the shoes and the tights. The shoes, with the studs and ankle straps remind me a little of the cult Valentino shoes (you know the ones, if not click here) but a ballet flat version. And the tights, the tights are my favourite bit, they are gorgeous and they remind me of the flower patterned tights I used to wear when I was little to parties and make me want a pair for my now taller self! Tights are a great way to add interest to an otherwise simple outfit. I switch to wool tights in winter and practically live in them. I love that they add a new texture to whatever I'm wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment